Looking for a fresh new alternative for your group’s gathering? Want to Paint And Sip?
Why book a Private Party?
1. You can choose the painting (some are 2 hour, and some are 3 hour classes).
2. You will have access to your own party area.
3. Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you’d like.
4. It’s the same price as a regular class!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability. (The last class must end by 10:pm)
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 248-297-5982, or email us at email@example.com
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests, which includes the host.
• At the time of booking: A deposit is required ($50).
• The hostess gets to choose the painting! Yeah! Perks of being the host!
• We will then publish your event on our calendar.
• This is the best part……your party members can then go to the website to register and pay directly. You don’t have to collect money! So much easier to coordinate!
• The Hostess does not need to register separately – we do consider your deposit as payment towards your personal painting fee.
• The hostess will receive periodic updates as to who and how many people have registered so you can send a gentle reminder to register by 2 weeks prior to the event.
• Once your party registration meets the 10 person minimum registration, the hostess will be refunded the difference between the $50 deposit and your personal painting fee.
• Party members over 10 people can continue to register up through the event date as long as the 10 person minimum has been met.
NEW!!! Smaller private party options during select business hours!
• Only have a small group of 5 , but you’ve fallen in love with that one painting!!! We now have options for you!!
• Book your private party with a minimum of 5 people during the weekdays Monday – Friday from 10:am to 3:30pm. (The latest start time to take advantage of the special would be at 3:30pm for a 2 hour party.)
•$45 /person for a Small Party (5 to 9 people)
•If you party registrations reaches 10 people, each party member will receive a coupon good for $10 off their next visit!
Two weeks prior to event
• We will reach out to the party host to confirm the 10 person minimum registration and refund the appropriate deposit balance.
• You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
• Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to the event require payment in full for the 10 person minimum. No deposit is due.
• We have a 14 day cancellation policy. Parties cancelled within 14 days of the event will be charged a $50 fee. Otherwise, the deposit will be refunded.
• In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits will be issued to those who have already made a reservation. (Store credits never expire!)
What’s an OPEN PARTY?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have options:
Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group.
Only have 7 or 8 people, but really really want a private party because you LOVE this painting? Pay for the full 10 and we will keep a credit for anyone that doesn’t attend. You can then come back to redeem your unused credits for an open session at a future date!
How soon should I schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! Class times get booked up quickly! Once you’ve chosen your date and secured it with a deposit, it will be published on the calendar.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my Party?
Once your Private Party is booked, visit the Gallery page on our website to chose from either the 2 hour, 3 hour, or kids gallery.
We are an ADA compliant business and want to insure that our services are available to everyone. Please let us know if you require any special assistance by calling us at 248-297-5982.
For the Kids!
We offer 2 hour time slots for Kids parties at $25/child. The painting will last for 1.5 hrs. This leaves you with a total of 30 minutes or so, depending on the painting, that can be used for openings gifts, cupcakes, pizza – it’s up to you! Art can be selected from our Kid’s gallery. Minimum age is 7 to paint and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
***All paint parties require a minimum of 10 people – except for fund raisers which have a 15 person minimum***
What kind of parties can we come for?
• Girls’ Night Out
• Birthday parties
• Bachelorette parties
• Baby showers
• Church groups
• Hunting Season parties
• Team Building / Corporate Events
• Office parties
• Graduation parties
• Field trips
• Wedding Showers
• Team Building
• Employee Appreciation Day
• Family Reunion Events
• Class Reunion Event
• Retirement parties
• Sweet Sixteen parties
• Neighborhood Block parties
• Holiday/Seasonal parties
• Organization parties (Book Clubs, Art Clubs, Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities…really any group that wants to get together for a new kind of fun!)
• And any excuse to get together with your friends – family – or neighbors!