Teacher: Meredith – Please email a clear photo of your pet to [email protected]
Here are some tips for success:
1. 1 pet per person / per photo
2. Highest Resolution possible
3. Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts.
4. Pet is centered in the photo either FULL Body or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges.
5. Our best advice is to take a picture of your pet with the best camera outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or if inside, near a window.). Remember, the better your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.